Premier Wealth Adviser - Birmingham, Retail Banking and Wealth
Premier Wealth Adviser - Birmingham, Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Premier Wealth Adviser.
In this role, you will:
- Engage with customers and understand their needs as well as their personal economy to be able to provide an excellent level of advice
- Engage with Contact Centre, Mortgage, and Premier teams
- Learn from peers and be supportive to them in ensuring that the unit provides excellent service to customers
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of HSBC wealth management products
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, e.g. Wealth Management
- Experience working in relevant market/context, e.g. Providing regulated advice
- Have role relevant qualifications, e.g. DipCII (or equivalent QCF RDR level 4qualification)
For further details and application information please click 'Apply' or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000A2EW.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80918164