Care Assistant - Bromsgrove
Job Type: Temporary ongoing
Pay rate: £7.83 per hour
We currently are currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join the Balfor bank team and deliver care and support to residents in Bromsgrove on a temporary shift basis working. You will be working within a 14 bed residential care home providing personal care and support to residents who have Dementia, learning and Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment, to older adults and Younger Adults.
Duties will include:
- You will be required to work on a shift rota basis 8am - 3pm, 3 pm- 10pm or nights 10pm - 8 am.
- Promote the physical, emotional and wellbeing of the residents in all aspects of personal care for example dressing, washing, bathing, and mobility assistance where necessary.
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Administer medication.
- Completing and working to care plans and completing daily paperwork.
- Moving and handling residents.
- NVQ Level 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. (Essential).
- 1 years experience as a care assistant (Essential).
- Hardworking, friendly, a good team player and flexible.
- References cover a 3 year period including your most recent employer. (Essential).
- Enhanced DBS check updated (Essential) or willing to undergo a new check.
- Level 1 Safeguarding (Adults).
- Mandatory Care training.
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively you can contact Jasmine on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960509411