Care and Support Worker - Bank
Care and Support Worker – Bank
Lawley Bank Court, Telford, Shropshire
£8.03 to £8.28 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
Hours as and when required
Why work for us?
Extra care services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
We are seeking a Care and Support Worker to make a real difference to the lives of our residents. Offering extra care apartments to rent, Lawley Bank Court provides independent living, with the reassurance that a dedicated care and support team is on hand when required. If you want to make a positive impact to people’s lives, this is a rewarding opportunity to come and work within an established and experienced team.
We require individuals who are conscientious and committed to delivering a high quality, person centred care and support service. Experience isn’t necessary as we support our staff with excellent training opportunities. It is equally important for us that you are approachable, caring and compassionate.
Please click here for further information about Lawley Bank Court
The role of Care and Support Worker will include:
- Delivering a high level of care and support for service users whilst ensuring their dignity and independence is maintained
- Providing support for service users to enable them to maximise their own potential and independence
- Assisting and encouraging service users to access and maintain integration with the wider community
Skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a strong “can-do” attitude
- Strong organisational skills as well as functional literacy and numeracy
- Ability to react quickly to changing priorities whilst working to deadlines and targets
- NVQ 2 in Health & Social Care, or willing to work towards
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the Job Profile please click here
Closing Date: 25 April 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.