This role is an opportunity to progress your career withing Payroll within a fast paced environment working closely alongside the wider HR department. You will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient Payroll service and first line support to a large number of businesses across the group.
Page Personnel are delighted to be working with this market specialist to find a Payroll Supervisor to join their team.
The Payroll Supervisor for this market specialist will be responsible for the following;
- Assisting the Payroll Manager in day to day operational responsibilities of the payroll function and taking full responsibility for all payroll actions relating to a specific business area.
- Supporting the overall success in meeting and exceeding all Payroll Team SLA's.
- Ensuring accurate, timely and efficient processing of all aspects of the monthly payroll for employees and the company.
- Supporting and managing all aspects relating to annual tasks. For example; Tax Year End, P11d production and PSA.
- Working with and supporting business process improvements with other departments such as Finance and Transport to ensure all relevant payroll records are accurate. For example, Company Car details. General Ledger etc.
- Supporting the implementation of HR & Payroll systems upgrades & updates including UAT testing.
- Being the first point of contact for queries relating to the Employee and Manager Self-Service system, troubleshooting possible system or accessing issues by effectively utilising the guides and your own experience to resolve queries, escalating to the HR Administration or Group HR Systems team(s) where required. You will also support in the testing of upgrades to the software.
- Assisting the wider HR function with any payroll related queries and calculations.
- Running weekly expense runs on a rota basis from start to finish, inclusive of the production of the nominal ledger.
The successful candidate for this Payroll Supervisor role will have the following core competencies;
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong customer focus.
- Previous payroll experience, ideally with a history of running international payrolls.
- Enjoys fact-finding and resolving queries.
- Takes responsibility for own workload and is proud to do a good job, whilst also being aware of, and supporting, the overall team priorities and workload.
- Gains satisfaction from completing high volumes of transactional work.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a confident communicator.
- A high level of accuracy within a fast-paced and pressurised environment with a positive can-do attitude.
- Contributes to continuous improvement and process efficiency and will share ideas.
- An understanding and appreciation of confidentiality within a sensitive environment.
- CIPP qualification desirable but not essential.
- Experience of CoreHR Software although training will be provided.
For the successful candidate, this role will offer up to £30,000 + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80916996