Airfreight Import Clerk - Freight Forwarding
AIRFREIGHT IMPORT CLERK – FREIGHT FORWARDING
Offering a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 – Airfreight Import experience essential
A Global Freight Forwarding and Logistics global organisation with an enviable reputation in the industry and Worldwide presence. Our client is renowned for delivering excellence and ensuring all their freight whether Airfreight, Seafreight, Roadfreight is handled in a time and cost efficient manner.
We are seeking to add a new member of staff to join their busy and efficient AIRFREIGHT IMPORT division, they are recruiting for an experienced AIRFREIGHT IMPORT CLERK who has gained experience of working in the freight forwarding industry and is conversant in all aspects of Airfreight Import Operations..
The role responsibilities will be to handle AIRFREIGHT IMPORT shipments, handling own customers and accounts from enquiry/Pre-Alert to the delivery of freight to its final destination, including;
• Liaising with customers, overseas agents, Airlines etc,
• Making Bookings/Pre-Alerts,
• Tracking and Tracing freight and updating the freight status,
• Processing all shipping instructions and documentation
• Completing Customs Clearances.
• Raising and passing invoices
• Closing files and completing all required Import Administration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960514290