Are you fed up with empty promises for promotion and progression? Looking to work in a sociable, professional and established team? If you're an experienced Procurement Manager working in the construction world then this might be the perfect role for you!
A leading Infrastructure firm are seeking an Experienced Procurement Manager with a background in Quantity Surveying to join their Rail team in Birmingham. There are a number of new and exciting opportunities for a Quantity Surveyor to work within the Rail team providing specialist Procurement Advice to a major client.
The role of a Procurement Manager entails advising and supporting colleagues, reporting and presenting to the Client's Management team and maintaining up to date data and project information.
- Supporting the achievement of governance, assurance and approval of all procurement deliverables;
- Supporting the development of procurement plans, OJEU Contract Notices, Pre-Qualification Packs and Invitation to Tender documentation;
- Supporting the management of the procurement evaluation processes for the relevant packages, to allow appropriate short-listing, selection and contract award, including the use of eProcurement systems such as Bravo and Award;
- Ensure the Client's procurement activities are undertaken in compliance with EU and UK legislation whilst driving a process that will become a benchmark for future projects around the world.
- Qualified to degree (or similar) level in relevant subject
- MRICS (or equivalent), or currently studying towards accreditation
- Experience (preferably client side) procuring for Tier 1 contractors whilst utilising different procurement routes
- Experience on large value complex civil engineering/systems/construction works in compliance with applicable EU and UK procurement legislation
- Knowledge of NEC contracts
Contact Niamh Finnegan on ************ for a confidential discussion today!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515892