A fantastic opportunity has arose for a diligent and talented contracts manager. You will be working for a well established and professional organisation that strives to ensure their project managers work closely with architects constructors and other end users to ensure their needs are met. Want to find out more? Then read on!
Please note: A Joinery background is essential for this role
Our Project Managers are responsible for delivery on time, to the correct specification and within the agreed budget - with an emphasis on good communication and excellent customer service. With proven systems for quality control and the management of health & safety, our customers can be sure of an excellent end product; designed, built and installed to the very highest standards
- approach to project management, working closely with architects, constructors and end-users to ensure their needs are met.
- To ensure all existing and new projects and completed to budget, programme and specification with an emphasis upon service delivery
- Attend weekly and monthly review meetings with the management team developing a proactive focus upon quality, overheads, manpower, programming, organisation and delivery
- To ensure all existing standards and quality systems are maintained and improved upon as and when necessary
- Report back to senior managers on issues keeping them informed of any potential problems
Day to Day Requirements
- Agree costs for installations with estimators and fixing team
- Survey of site prior to production month
- Check access for production/delivery
- Gain approval of RAMS prior to start
- Attend pre-start meetings
- Site attendance
- Build strong relationships
- Ensure drawings/Assembly installations are issued to fixers
What You'll Need
- To have had first-hand experience of site management and therefore able to demonstrate a tenacious approach to getting the job done
- To have experience of working in a client/user focused environment
- Ability to join an existing and established business and lead the site based aspects in a positive manner with enthusiasm and drive
- A motivator and manager of others who is able to evaluate problems or issues and offer solutions
- Must have excellent time management skills being able to effectively prioritise and delegate against deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Generous car allowance
- Progression opportunities
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80915740