Calibration & Repair TEchnician
Our client is looking for a Calibration and Repair Technician, based in their Bromsgrove HQ, to join their busy team working on a range of hi-tech environmental products returned for repair and calibration.
Duties of becoming the Calibration and Repair Technician:
* Repair and calibration of customer returns
* Completion of test reports and documentation in accordance with customer requirements and in line with the Quality Management System standards.
* Identifying product quality and performance issues and raising appropriate non-conformances.
* Liaising with Suppliers and Sales in support of meeting customer requirements and finished product quality and performance.
* Document new test procedures
* Maintaining the technical area
Requirements of the Calibration and Repair Technician:
* PC literate
* A strong problem-solving mind and interest in technology
* Methodical and with an attention to detail
* Ability to work individually as part of a larger team
* Experience in basic wiring, soldering, calibration and rework (although training is available)
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* HNC in Electrical/Electronic/Electro-mechanical Engineering desirable.
* Competent in MS Office.
* Experience in assembly and disassembly of hardware products
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921602