Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN)
We are looking for a caring, hardworking RVN with excellent communication and clinical skills to join a practice situated in Stoke.
A nurse who is a team player but also has the initiative and desire to promote new ideas is essential for this busy practice that prides itself on providing excellent patient and client care.
The successful candidate will be offered the following
- Great opportunities to use and expand nursing skills within all areas including; theatre, in-patient care, laboratory, radiography and consulting.
- Excellent working rota No nights or on call
- Funded and encouraged internal and external CPD
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays Bonus scheme
- Other flexible benefits such as discounted gym membership and childcare vouchers
- Career progression encouraged
- RCVS and BVNA fees funded
To be considered for this position please send your CV