Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer
Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer - Aerospace - Permanent
A Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer is required with knowledge of process improvement and manufacturing troubleshooting. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace or Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion and the continues success of this company, a European player in the production of complex PCB's requires a focused and driven Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer with the ability to identify best practice for a new permanent role. As a Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer you will be required to:
- Improve Quality, Cost & Delivery (QCD), this includes non-production tasks.
- Support Lean processes to include 5s and CI activities where necessary.
- Support the manufacturing operation by reacting to and solving process issues in a timely manner when they arise.
- Ensure process controls and measures are identified, implemented and monitored for all processes within areas of your responsibility.
- Identify manufacturing capacities for processes under your control.
- Continually monitor and reduce scrap levels within areas of responsibility.
The Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer should have the following skills:
- Operated within a complex manufacturing environment.
- Held a similar position within manufacturing or process engineering.
- Knowledge of the aerospace or automotive industries would be well received.
- Experience ideally within PCB manufacture but similar environment will also be considered.
- Able to utilise various Lean methodologies to improve and support activities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manufacturing processes and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .