Fuel Tanker Driver
We are currently seeking experienced Class 1 ADR Fuel Tanker drivers for ongoing work for our client in Kingsbury.
The role will be delivering fuel to retail forecourts.
In order to apply you must possess the following;
- Full UK Licence with Cat C E entitlement and a minimum of 2 years experience
- ADR in tanks with relevant class 3
- Petroleum Drivers Passport (PDP)
- DCPC and Digital Tacho card
- Previous experience as a Fuel Tanker Driver
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Delivering in a safe manner complying with all relevant legal and company procedures
- Driving at all times in a safe and courteous manner
- Monitor and report wear and tear to vehicles
- Prevent and report damage
- Knowledge of regulations surrounding the working time directive and tachographs
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly
- Carry out start/end checks as per procedure
- Ensure vehicle loaded safely and correctly
- Basic level of numeracy and literacy, in order to complete work documentation
*a maximum of 3 points on licence due to insurance.
Have the ability to work shift patterns that include days, nights, and weekends.
To apply for the role of Fuel Tanker Driver, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80924685