Trainee Industrial Consultant Required (0121 237 4840)
We are now recruiting for x2 Trainee Industrial Consultants for our Birmingham Operation.
Established in 2009, Pure Staff are an independent and privately owned agency with 3 Branches in the Midlands. Pure Staff offer a comprehensive range of temporary and permanent recruitment services primarily to the Industrial & Driving sectors. Pure Staff as a group are projected to turnover £16.4m in 2017 and employ 56 staff across all branches.
Our aim is to continue to expand and grow the business from within creating genuine opportunities for top performers and key members of staff along the way. Due to continued success and growth our Birmingham branch are looking to appoint a Trainee Industrial Consultants. Our reputation has been built upon our core values, Quality, Reliability, Flexibility, Honesty, and Value for Money.
A key part to the role is:
- Business development
- Sales Cold Calling (Previous direct sales experience required)
- Attracting business from new client and existing client companies by using sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing your client base.
- Develop and increase your candidate base to match exactly with your client requirements.
- Have excellent listening skills to understand your client needs
- Skills match to their needs
- Provide high quality service to all your clients and be passionate to go the extra mile to find success and make higher margin
- Meeting and registering new candidates, speaking to existing candidates and developing your overall network on social media
- Advertising new vacancies and managing existing vacancies on all job sites
- Must hold a current full UK driving licence as you will be responsible for completing tasks away from the office. Activities such as onsite check in's, drop temporary workers to work, conduct meetings with clients (after training), conduct site induction as some of the examples.
0800 - 1730 (42.5 hours per week) Times of work are subject to change dependant on the demands of the working day. Once you successfully pass probation you will have the responsibility to go on call covering the needs of our clients and candidates away from the office.
- Starting salary £17000 per annum (reviewed annually or at point of successfully being promoted)
- After successfully passing probation you will be put on the company commission scheme
- After 2 years business service will be offered company car or company car allowance
- Perkbox scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Paid Holidays
We only want people who are ambitious and driven to succeed. We want people who are motivated to become the best in the industry and thrive towards high earning potential.
You'll thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets. You'll need to be passionate about people so you can effectively match the right person for the job. You'll need to be inquisitive, wanting to learn more about people and businesses.
Do you feel Pure Staff could fill some of you long term ambitions on getting into a recruitment career or is your current role not fulfilling your career ambitions. If the answer is "YES" to any of these questions then get in contact today.
Please do not hesitate to contact Chris Thomas Birmingham Branch Manager or Chris Cooper Divisional Manager on ************ for an informal chat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960513243