Interim HR Recruitment Solutions
Temporary and Permanent Requirements - HR Advisor - Birmingham
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Advisors for a public sector organisation based in Birmingham. There are 2 roles on offer, one being a 12 month FTC and another being a 6 month FTC with a view to a permanent position both roles are offering a salary of £23,000 - £25,000.
Duties will include:
- Providing information and advice to managers and staff on routine HR issues including advice on terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service and ensure that enquiries receive a timely, accurate and helpful responses. Using own judgement identify complex and/or urgent issues and prioritise these, seeking advice or assistance from colleagues as appropriate.
- Supporting HR teams with conduct, performance, capability and attendance issues.
- Producing regular management information reports and undertake routine analysis of data. This may include (but is not limited to) reports on absence levels, probation periods, expiry of fixed terms contracts etc. Utilise this data to prioritise activities and escalate points of concern to HR colleagues for further guidance as appropriate.
- Supporting change management activities by collating and providing relevant staff information and data, answering queries, identifying frequently asked questions and drafting formal responses, scheduling and supporting meetings, note-taking and other general administration support.
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to, quoting Ref: HR Advisor
Please note Venn Group recruits all levels of staff so if this role is not right for you please reply in the same manner with a note of what level of work you are looking for.