Learning Support Assistants - South Birmingham
Are you looking for a challenging yet highly rewarding support position within a school? If the answer is yes, then please read on…
I have some extremely exciting roles to fill, in a diverse and rewarding Complex Needs setting in the Solihull area, that can see you gaining experience within a setting with Visual or Auditory difficulties. The school have appointed Zest Education to recruit tenacious and resilient individuals with experience of working with children that present challenging behaviour, to join the team this term.
I am looking for skilled support members of staff who have experience of either working in a complex needs School or other relevant sectors such as Residential or Social Care, for the right candidates the school are offering a temporary to permanent contracts and with real scope for progression.
As a SEND support assistant at Zest Education, you will be responsible for managing the social, emotional, and mental well-being of the young people you will be working with which will give them the platform to achieve the best academic results they can. You will also act as a role model to pupils and strive to inspire a love of learning in all.
Zest Education is a Birmingham based boutique style agency, who believe in pairing small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience. Zest Education will work with you right the way through your recruitment journey, to ensure that you are settled in and completely satisfied with your new role.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months’ experience of working with children with challenging behaviour.
- Be dedicated to raising attainment levels and ensuring that each child makes continuing progress.
- Be committed to the school’s ethos.
- Have the resilience and tenacity to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
The following criteria is essential:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Must hold relevant experience to the role
- Have previous experience in a SEND school, residential setting, or outreach work with young people
- Have a can-do attitude that will inspire and engage young people
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
For more details, please contact Nathan Watts.
Zest Education have many roles to fill, therefore if this role isn’t for you, we will do everything in our power to find you a role that is right. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.