Our client is a market leading manufacturer of specialist equipment to a range of industry sectors including steel production and aerospace.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced Combustion Engineer to work with on the development and installation and commissioning of equipment.
Based at our client’s premises but with worldwide travel the role will involve carrying out a wide range of duties including working closely with clients, dealing with design briefs, creating engineering solutions to client requirements ensuring that the relevant standards and specifications are maintained and commissioning
Candidates must be experienced in either commercial/industrial boilers, combustions systems or similar and meet some if not all the following attributes: -
- Strong industrial combustion systems background
- Able to generate P&ID diagrams and component specifications
- Knowledge of european standard EN746-2 essential
- Knowledge of NFPA standards advantageous
- Broad knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering
- Knowledge of Electrical engineering / PLC control systems advantageous
- Able to accurately interpret technical specifications and engineering drawings
- Capability with Autocad 2D advantageous
- Particular experience of LPG systems both liquid and vapour advantageous
- Experienced with commissioning and fault finding in the field
- Willing to travel both in UK and internationally
- Qualifications: Engineering Degree / HND
This is a permanent role for the right candidate paying up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
Located in Burton on Trent
To apply for this position please email your current CV to quoting job reference BUR-COM
This role is being advertised by Thorncote Group who are operating as a Recruitment Agency. Further Information can be found on our website
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516005