Role: Software Developer
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Stoke on Trent
We are now looking for a Software Developer to join our family of extraordinary people.
Our client works in small teams where everyone's input is valued. People can move between teams based on required skill set and personal interest. You get as much freedom and responsibilities as you feel comfortable with. We believe in transparency and using common sense; you are free to choose the tools you need to reach our common goals. Here we are serious about what we do, but don't take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun doing it.
What you'll be doing:
As a Software Developer, you will be part of a team of experienced Developers. As a team member you will be helping your team to develop high quality solutions for our commercial products. More experienced team members will help you to improve and learn new skills as a developer so that you can grow professionally within the company. More experienced developers will be responsible for mentoring less experienced members of their team so that all team members can work more effectively. You will be ensuring that the team's solutions are using the correct approach.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 2-5 years of commercial experience in C#
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM, Sprints)
- Up to date knowledge of technologies
- Experience using relational databases
- Able to work together in a team
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Confidence to challenge and ask questions when unsure and able to suggest other approaches
- Experience of development tools (GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Resharper or similar)
- Experience in some or all of the technologies we are currently using in our commercial applications (C#, .Net Framework, SQL, Angular, Typescript, Amazon Web Services, Microservices)
- Good ability to communicate to other members of the Development team and third parties
- Good understanding of CI and CD
- Able to mentor and advise other developers
We offer a young, international, and fun work environment. A possibility to grow in the company and ability to have support from an experienced team. Plus a competitive benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960509605