A Company Accountant is now required to join a growing and highly reputable business based in Birmingham.
A growing and highly reputable business based in Birmingham.
As the Company Accountant, you will report into the Managing Director and be responsible for a wide range of financial activities. This position plays a key part in the effective day to day running of the business.
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Supporting in the preparation of the financial accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- VAT returns and tax computations
- Reviewing the purchase ledger and sales ledger activities
- Financial analysis for key stakeholders
- A Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience individual
- Strong communication skills
- A proven track record of working in a growing business
- Strong Excel skills
Competitive salary and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80907525