Online Sales and Customer Service Advisor
Full Time, Permanent, Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Your new company
They are a leading independent jewellers, offering the finest selection of jewellery. They have 16 boutiques, located across the Midlands and Northern England. They were established in 1979.
Your new role
You will be a dedicated team player with a passion for delivering excellent customer service to ensure that everyone has an exceptional experience when visiting their online stores. You will be working towards personal and team targets. You will play a key role in the overall success in the growth of our online stores; developing and continually updating your product knowledge whilst sharing your passion about our growing range of fantastic products.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly sales focused with First-Class customer service skills.
- An excellent communicator.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Computer literate, with a high level of word processing skills.
- Well organised and able to manage a demanding workload.
- Self-motivated working with a small team, with excellent time management skills.
- Able to work within a fast-paced website environment.
What you'll get in return
- Hours of Work - 8.30am 5.30pm (Includes Weekend Work & Additional hours as necessary)
- A salary bracket between approx. £18 - 22k depending on suitability and experience.
- Benefits include monthly bonuses on achieving set targets, pension scheme, staff discount on jewellery and watches
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.