Gleeson Recruitment group are currently working alongside a market leading business based in Solihull. Our client is currently recruiting for an Management Accountant. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £35k per annum. The company offer fantastic benefits along with a good base salary.
Key Responsibilities of a Management Accountant:
- Management Reporting
- Analysing information
- Budget and Forecasting
- Support for Business Cases
- Liaising and managing stakeholder relationships
Skills and Experience
- Part Qualified - CIMA/ACCA or related degree
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong finance and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to deal with a range of people across the organisation
- Proven ability to deliver to tight reporting deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively - both written and orally.
- A fast learner with the ability to drive efficiency's in processes where appropriate.
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.