Are you an experienced Assembly Operative looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work for a UK market leader in an upbeat, fun and fast-paced environment?
If so this is the perfect role for you.
A well established manufacturing company are looking for an experienced Assembly Operative to join their successful and growing team.
- Temporary to permanent position
- Full-time position (6.45am - 4.50pm Monday - Thursday)
- Uniform provided
- Progression opportunities available
- Assembly of various parts
- Fitting of parts
- Quality control and inspection
- Performing a variety of manual and mechanical processes.
- Use of variety of hand tools.
- Consistently working to high quality standards and working in compliance with relevant procedures to assemble all products, components and sub-assemblies
- Complying with and supporting the Health, Safety and Environment statements, policies and procedures.
- Producing products to time or standard product routing
- Attention to detail
- MUST have 3+ years Assembly experience (Preferably from an Engineering / Automotive background)
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Interviews are taking place this week!
If you are interested apply online today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.