Systems Requirements Engineer
DOORS, Requirements Management, MBSE, Systems Architect, Requirements Analysis, Software, Electronics
System Requirements Engineer needed to support the feature development for the next generation of steering systems. Capable of working at the System Architect level, you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of a system feature from requirement elicitation to the design implementation and sub-system requirements agreement with all the stakeholders.
- Perform requirement elicitation and requirements analysis
- Perform Requirement Definition at System Level
- Update existing or define new system features
- Provide requirement set for sub-system teams
- Provide documentation to describe feature architecture
- Provide metrics for feature completion
- Drive the complete requirement life-cycle
- Engineering Degree in Systems Engineering, Electronics, Software or similar
- Experience or exposure in more than one field is required (Electronics / Software / Controls / Mechatronics)
- Experienced in functional design of complex systems
- Knowledge of product development in waterfall and / or agile environments
- Experience in SysML (Rhapsody would be beneficial) or UML
- Experience with DOORS
- Able to work with a structured and methodical approach
- Good communication skills (written / verbal)
- Experience with ALM tools would be beneficial (PTC Integrity)
- Automotive experience desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960514163