Part Qualified Accountant
Job Title Part Qualified Accountant
Hours 40 hours, Mon – Fri 8.30-5pm flexible
Holiday 28 Days including public holidays
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience plus may benefits
Probation 6 Months
Our Client is a well-established and progressive accountancy practice based in Coventry with a track record of rapid growth.
Qualifications and Experience
- Will ideally be either ACA or ACCA qualified or working towards the qualification
- Experience in preparation of statutory year end accounts for SMEs, in particular between £1 million and £20 million turnover businesses.
- Familiarity and competence in the new FRS102 accounting standards
- Experience in production of quarterly or monthly management accounts.
- Experience and competence in the fundamentals of preparing CT600s, personal and partnership tax returns.
- Experience in reviewing work of juniors.
- Ability to train juniors and be a reference point for support and assistance.
- Has a good can do attitude and able to communicate well with clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will fulfil the following duties, including:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships.
- Production of quarterly or monthly management accounts for those clients.
- Production of analysis and reports in preparation for client meetings
- Handle day to day enquiries and queries from clients
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of the team
- Tax computations and tax returns for Companies and Partnerships/ Sole Traders
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960510489