We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist for our client, a firm of Chartered Accountants, to work on a temporary to permanent basis in their Lichfield office. The successful candidate will be working alongside another payroll person, working with Client's payrolls that vary from weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly with their employees ranging from single Director's to around 40 employees.
The role involves:
- Liaising with clients regarding any payroll and Auto Enrolment matters
- Processing payroll and automatic enrolment calculations
- Processing Starters and Leavers
- Collating and inputting time-sheets and time-sheet data
- Processing and ensuring accurate calculations and deduction for statutory deductions
- Responsible for own portfolio of client payrolls
- Operating weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payrolls
The Ideal candidate will be/have:
• At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
• A good working knowledge of payroll (SAGE experience)
• A strong working knowledge of C.I.S
• A strong working knowledge of Auto-enrolment
• IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Highly numerate and analytical
• The ability to work on own initiative
• The ability to work to deadlines
Benefits of the role
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Flexible hours
- 20 days holiday + Statutory holidays
The hours for this role are 25 per week, possibly leading to more.
Working hours are flexible with this company, the times are between 7.30am and 5.30pm.
For more information please apply and a member of our team will be in touch.