We are currently on the look out for a Architecture Technician to join a well-stablished design and engineering company in the Warwickshire area. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a multi award-winning, specalist company.
The most successful Architectural Technician will be working on a variety of sectors including rail, nuclear, power and public. The candidate will be responsible for the production of schematic, general arrangement and detailed drawings in accordance with the relevant standards and procedures. The Architectural Technician will have excellent team participation and work ethic.
Our client has been operating for over 30 years and have multiple offices in the UK. It is essential that the Architectural Technician have HND or foundation degree in architectural technology or relevant and Ideally aiming for a CIAT-accredited honours degree in architectural technology.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Provide appropriate levels of Architectural design to a range of different building types and materials
- Represent the company in external project technical meetings if required
- Communicate and collaborate with CAD technicians from other disciplines
- Be responsible for generating high quality, accurate and detailed design packages for the Architectural project documentation
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary design team
- Provide technical mentoring to junior members of the CAD team
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Excellent team participation and work ethic.
- HND or foundation degree in architectural technology, construction or the built environment
- Ideally aiming for a CIAT-accredited honours degree in architectural technology
- Full UK driving license
- ability to work extended hours on occasions when required
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary - £30K - £35K
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517095