Assistant Head Housekeeper
WGC Limited, the UK's leading outsourced Hotel Housekeeping service provider, is seeking an experienced Assistant Head Housekeeper to join its talented and progressive team.
In this role, you will report to Head Housekeeper and be responsible for supporting team of 15 in the day to day running of the housekeeping department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work to improve productivity and efficiency of room cleaning
- Analyse guest data to plan resources and materials required to meet operational requirements
- Maintain strong working relationship with GM, Hotel Team, HSK team and suppliers to ensure clear communication and implementation of best practice
- Identify ways to improve Guest Satisfaction
- Adhere to H&S Policy, keep all work areas neat and well organised COSHH/Manual Handling
- Recruit, train, manage and monitor team performance daily/weekly
- Deliver and exceed financial targets
- Manage expenditure and payroll to ensure budgets are achieved
- Participate in training to improve skills and performance
- Solve routine challenges that occur on the job
If you have previous experience of working in a housekeeping environment, can deliver a consistent level of service in a challenging environment and want to join a business that offers you exceptional development and potential to progress, apply now.
In return, you'll enjoy a range of benefits including
- Detailed training and unlimited career progression
- 28 days holiday
- Uniform (where required)
- Full workplace pension scheme
- Discounts with companies such as O2
- Discounted hotels and flights
- Low-cost health insurance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80847705