SQL Data Analyst
A market leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Tamworth, which specialises in providing technical services and solutions to a diverse customer base are now looking to expand the support services team and hire SQL Data Analysts.
As an experienced SQL Data Analysts you will provide high quality technical support across a range of products and services.
SQL Data Analysts: Role Duties
- Senior point of contact for escalated incidents
- Resolve high priority requests
- Identify and manage escalated incidents
- Running SQL scripts on MS SQL Servers
- Writing SQL scripts to correct data
- Strong SQL skills - Infrastructure and Administration
- Provide updates and detailed product release information
SQL Data Analysts: Technical Requirements
- Microsoft Windows - XP, 2003, Vista, 7
- Microsoft SQL - 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012
- Experience of support system and ticket management
The permanent role for the SQL Data Analysts will pay up to £24,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a leading technology focused Microsoft Gold Partner that has experienced growth year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on ************* and apply with an updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960512618