Early Years Teacher - South Birmingham
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in South Birmingham who are recruiting for an EYFS Primary Teacher. The school we are working with really do have the children, parents and staff at the centre of everything they do.
The school are looking to appoint an EYFS Teacher on a tempoary basis to start at May Half Term, this role may become permanent for the right candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following
- A recognised UK teaching qualification such as a PGCE or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Up to date knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
- To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
- High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
The role of EYFS Teacher will involve full class teacher dudties including planning, marking, parent meetings and training.
- To be part of a vibrant, forward-thinking school.
- Supportive Senior Leader Team and Governing Body
- Excellent, coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80936263