Our client based in Cradley Heath are currently recruiting for a Pressure Tester to join their busy team.
- Capable to Run test on Inspection of safety devices on testing equipment.
- Test equipment pressure drops.
- Inspection and Testing of pump casings, Valve bodies, Bearing Housing, etc.
- Complete required documentation and reports of testing activities.
- Operate pendant Cranes up to 10T.
- Keep work area clean, orderly, and safe. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Participate and support product related evaluations
- Manufacture Test Equipment
- Dye Penetrant Testing of Cast parts
- Benching of machined parts to make them ready for despatch.
- Any other activity required by supervisor.
Job Requirements: Skills/Knowledge
- Ability to read, writes, and speaks English.
- Ability to focus on specific inspection/test and evaluate acceptance.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Work well and communicate with others.
- Standing, walking, carrying, kneeling, bending, stooping, and twisting.
- Be able to lift 25 pounds periodically during the day.
Engineering Experience would be advantageous.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80924534