Planning and Development Coordinator
As a Planning and Development Coordinator for a Global building materials business, you will support the Training manager in Training Coordination, and reporting.
Global building materials business business based in Warwickshire
The role of Planning and Development Coordinator will be split into 2 elements. The first will be Training Coordination, which will include: Managing delegates and venues for both internal and external training, dealing with feedback, ensuring training materials are up to date, and employee training records are upto date.
The other side of the role will be looking at strategic HR analysis: collating reports for the development team and analysing data.
You will also be involved in administration around maintaining applications, generating certificates, maintaining the Learning Management System, and administering invoices via SAP.
The successful Planning and Development Coordinator:
- Must be a strong Coordinator, demonstrated by a previous Coordination role
- Must have at least intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, PP, and Excel to include Pivot tables and vlook-ups
- Must be highly organised and a strong communicator
- High standard of education, ideally to A-level or equivalent
- Ideally will have worked in a Training Coordinator role
Permanent role - 23days AL (rising with years of service) - Pension - parking on site - Company bonus scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80915205