This is a fantastic opportunity for the Machining Technician to be the backbone of the exciting development and modernisation of this prestigious organisation who pride themselves in being bespoke and totally unique in their industry with their technical excellence and outstanding customer service. This company is committed and are growing from strength to strength.
They are in need of a strong, passionate Machining Technician to be self-motivated, proactive individual to hit the ground running.
Are you a strong and driven Machining Technician looking to take on a new challenge within a high pressured, fast paced environment??
Are you looking for a new exciting role within an international Engineering Group who have additional access to manufacturing and support capabilities worldwide??
Then this is the position for you!
The Machining Technician’s Responsibilities are to:
- Manage the Matec Machine monitoring system including its use in reviewing and challenging excessive cycle times
- Identify areas for improvement to increase productivity
- Identify areas to reduce change over times (SMED), improve tooling/tool life
- Have involvement on local improvement projects
The Machining Technician will have:
- An understanding of pre-setting with a methodical approach
- Knowledge of cutting tools and processes
- Good H&S awareness and knowledge
- To be flexible to work shifts
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The Machining Technician will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960514279