Social Worker - Children
Balfor is currently looking for an experienced dedicated and passionate, social worker to work full time working within an Children's social work team based in Dudley. Full time basis to start Asap. This vacancy provides a great opportunity for a qualified social worker.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Social care services and be registered with the HCPC.
Your role will require you to:
- Manage an assigned caseload of children and families.
- Assess the needs of service users and carers.
- Plan, implement, review and evaluate individual outcomes.
- Provide duty cover.
- Supervising and supporting
- Risk management and safeguard service users
- Transition work
- Have effective presentation and communication.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- 2 year post qualified with experience as a social worker.
- Current DBS with the Child check (updated)
- 5 years refernces including your most recent employer.
- Be a car driver with access to a car to attend visits
- Valid MOT and Insurance for business use.
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
If you would like to find out more about these opportunities then you can call and speak to the consultant Jasmine on 0121260000 or email ************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960509471