An experienced Site Manager is required to run and lead 2 projects, from 5-6 large new build houses and 1 new build block of flats.
The salary would be agreed with the right candidate and terms but the successful Candidate must have vast experience.
Essential attributes that the candidate must possess are:
- SMSTS accreditation
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience
- Organisational skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Communication skills in all mediums; written, telephone and in-person
- Ability to motivate others
- Commercial awareness
- Leadership and management skills
Responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Produce and adhering the contract to a programme of works ensuring a minimum of On Time delivery
- Setting up of daily, weekly and monthly monitoring tools and schedule
- Record and diary keeping to assist with client reports and EOT submissions
- Manage the full day to day operations of the site including the management of all labour, subcontractors and suppliers
- Ensure all Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements are met such as inductions, Risk Assessments, etc.
- Meeting cost and expenditure expectations and reporting on project completion progress to enable accurate and effective billing
- Evaluating the success of the project against its benchmarking and sharing lessons learned and best practice
- Uphold the companies values and set an example to ensure all employees do the same
- Regular updates and reporting to senior stakeholders
Please click to apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80929189