Fuel Tanker Driver
We are currently seeking experienced Class 1 Aviation Fuel Tanker drivers for ongoing work for our client in Kingsbury.
The role will be delivering aviation fuel to Birmingham and East Midlands Airports. Applicant must have previous aviation experience.
In order to apply you must possess the following;
- Hold a current LGV C+E licence, and have held this for at least 2 years.
- A valid ADR in tanks with relevant class 3
- Petroleum Drivers Passport (PDP)
- DCPC and Digital Tacho card
- Previous experience as a Fuel Tanker Driver
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Delivering in a safe manner complying with all relevant legal and company procedures
- Driving at all times in a safe and courteous manner
- Monitor and report wear and tear to vehicles
- Prevent and report damage
- Knowledge of regulations surrounding the working time directive and tachographs
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly
- Carry out start/end checks as per procedure
- Ensure vehicle loaded safely and correctly
- Basic level of numeracy and literacy, in order to complete work documentation
*a maximum of 3 points on licence due to insurance.
Have the ability to work shift patterns that include days, nights, and weekend
To apply for the role of Fuel Tanker Driver, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80924640