Our client is a leading floor specialist, having recently celebrated 50 years in the industry, they have an unrivalled success in design, service and manufacturing. They work collaboratively and with an obvious and genuine passion for the products, company and its valued employees.
You will be working as part of the close knit Residential team, specifically assisting the UK Marketing Manager in the delivery of the UK residential marketing plan in line with companies acquisition and retention strategy.
- Manage a programme of events, exhibitions and trade shows to generate new business and brand awareness
- Liaise with external suppliers including print, digital, PR and creative to ensure projects are delivered on time, on brand and within budget
- Assist in the development of marketing literature to support the residential business
- Develop a communication programme to retailers to ensure they are kept up to date with marketing and product information
- Maintain and update the website in conjunction with marketing activity
- Support the UK residential sales team in the provision of marketing information to support their roles
- Deliver campaign activity including advertising, email, direct mail, PR and social media to promote the features and benefits of our products
- Provide reporting and analysis of marketing activity to demonstrate return on investment and assist with future planning and budgets
- Ensure POS is delivered in line with Residential Marketing activity and on brand
The role requires a genuine passion for modern day marketing techniques including a solid grasp and interest in social media. If you have any experience within interiors/retail marketing this will be a huge advantage but otherwise the must haves are a love of team working, highly organised, a genuine problem solver and in receipt or working towards a CIM Marketing qualification.
The role is Solihull based but you will be required to travel to Coventry and around the UK. So if you are looking for a varied and interesting role within a super friendly and happy team, we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80900189