Health & Safety Environment Advisor
FPS Aviation are presently recruiting a Health and safety advisor for a leading aviation client at RAF Shawbury.
- Local H&SE advisor based at RAF Shawbury in support of MFTS (RW)
- Investigating/recording/reporting incidents, accidents & complaints.
- Reporting of Infrastructure/facility issues to the Babcock Facility Management Team.
- Functional report to MFTS Senior Support Manager Shawbury
- Line reporting to Facilities Manager/H&S Advisor Oxford
- Previous experience in a Health & Safety Environment Advisory Role
- A similar role in an aircraft engineering environment would be extremely useful.
- A qualification approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- H&S qualification - NEBOSH certificate
- Degrees in health and safety, risk management, engineering, construction, business, management and law may be beneficial.
On Offer will be an attractive salary and genuine career progression with one of the worlds leading aviation companies.
TEC Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516936