Security Systems Engineer
To cover central Birmingham
Suitable for Intermediate level Engineer
The Job: Security Engineer to work on Install and Service.
Package: £24,000 - £27,000 p.a
- Van or Car
- 28 days holiday
- Twice yearly company bonus
- Phone + Laptop
- Have knowledge of a range of Security Systems including CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm.
- Experience on one or more of the following:
- CCTV- Axis, Pelco, Vicon, Samsung, Dedicated Micros, Honeywell, Bosch, Synectics, JVC
- Access Control - Gallagher/Cardax, Paxton, Winpak, Pac, Salto, CCure
- Intruder - Galaxy, Aritech, ATS
- Intercoms - Commend Videx, BPT, Aiphone, Comelit
- MUST HAVE more than 2 years industry experience
- YOU MUST hold a Full Driving Licence and be physically fit to lift and climb ladders.
Alecto Recruitment are currently supporting an NAQ accredited client who are now expanding their security systems Engineering team. You will be working on a range of commercial properties including universities, Hospitals and shopping centres.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Anna Randall Fire and Security Specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. *************************** or call *********** in strict confidences. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
(Fire, Security, CCTV, IP CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, Access Control, Install, maintenance, service, commissioning, Engineer, Commissioning engineer, install engineer, service engineer, maintenance engineer, service and maintenance, fault finding, reactive maintenance, FIA, City and Guilds, BTec, time served)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517121