A Content Designer required for a leading client based consultancy within West Midlands. Working as a Content Designer, you will be working within an agile delivery model, working to deliver user focused digital services for a public-sector client. Content Designers write high quality content for the client's new digital services that will encourage people to use them.
- Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand. Develop content in such a way that it will encourage people, who rarely go online, to use it.
- Interact with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to define the messages that the new services should convey.
- Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of Public sector businesses.
- Proven experience of working within a web, online and digital environment.
- Experience in working with content management and publishing systems Proficient in writing Markdown.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
- Experience of user-centred design
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
- Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
Jumar is a highly-experienced IT recruitment provider, and we have been working with this particular well-regarded client for many years. We have built a successful reputation on providing high-quality candidates - not only with the correct skillset, but also with the right cultural fit. To find out more call Omar on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516035