Chief Marketing Officer - E-Commerce - Up to £60k
I am representing a rapidly growing e-commerce company who are looking for an experienced datadriven
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to implement and oversee all marketing objectives of the company and develop its strategy and vision.You will be initially be in charge of a small team but will have then be given the responsibility and opportunity to grow your own department, to cover all aspects of marketing for a fast-growing company.
- Define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a clear understanding of the company Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) across all marketing aspects of the business
- Understand and calculate Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Build an marketing attribution model around CAC and CLV
- Constantly monitor, manage and optimise customer acquisition and website funnel
- A/B testing across all below the line marketing activities
- Manage, create and organise all creative assets for the business and liaise with our external branding companies and creators
- Liaise with digital marketing company to develop an in-house skilled digital social marketing team
- Monitor developments in the marketplace and adapt accordingly
- Day to day management of social media team and objectives
- Experienced within a Chief Marketing Officer or similar role (preferably within SAAS or e-commerce)
- Successful candidate likely to be 'data-driven first, creative second'
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press, radio, TV) channels.
- A proven leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA
- International experience
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80927152