Trainee or Junior Paraplanner
Location: Congerstone Near Market Bosworth, Warwickshire
Salary: Highly Competitive plus Discretionary Bonus
Hours: Full time
Please note we will also consider applications from an experienced Paraplanner
An excellent opportunity for a trainee or junior level Paraplanner / report writer to work as part of the team at Matrix Wealth Planning Ltd who are a well established and highly successful St. James’s Place Wealth Management Partner Practice.
You will be joining a small family run business based in their Congerstone office, ensuring the business generated by the Partner, who you will be working alongside, is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
As a Junior Paraplanner you will be working within a small team and your role will include collating client information, checking CFRs, preparing suitability letters and reports (eventually including replacement business), preparing illustrations and reports for client meetings, managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems.
You will be helping to construct financial planning solutions and all pre-sale and post-sale documentation.
You will be obtaining and maintaining detailed client information to support the advice team as well as ensuring supporting documentation and back office systems are maintained and all client files remain compliant.
You will provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by telephone, email and in person. You will be dealing regularly with clients and attending client meetings with the Partner as required.
You will be given full training on the relevant IT systems.
You will be liaising with colleagues and third parties on a daily basis.
Once trained you will need to ensure that any business conducted is done in a responsible, timely and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
Forming a vital part of the team, the successful candidate will:
- Be confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
- Will have been working within an IFA or Wealth Management environment and be level 4 qualified or working towards
- Be articulate in both verbal and written communications
- Will need to have some experience of the administration of IHT and/or Pension and/or Investment products
- Have some previous experience of report / suitability letter writing and be familiar with research systems such as Analytics
- Be highly an organised, methodical team player and have excellent communication skills.
- Be confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion as client contact will be an essential part of the job role.
- Self-motivated and keen to learn by using own initiative to develop skills and knowledge
This is a full time position with competitive salary for the right person. Training will be given but a base knowledge and experience is expected of the successful candidate.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £90bn.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960513336