Retail / Catering Assistant Manager
Retail / Catering Assistant Manager
SY3 0DA – Candidates must be able to get to and from the Bayston Hill store just off the A5 in Shrewsbury
£8.08 per hour + Benefits
Our client – the global sandwich brand – is expanding in the UK and your local store is NOW HIRING! They are looking for an Assistant Manager that is as passionate about customers and food as they are to join the team!
The Assistant Manager supervises daily operations to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained, schedules and supervises a small team while maintaining high standards of restaurant safety and security. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
As an assistant manager you will be the face of the brand with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude you will ensure that your team are motivated to make fantastic sandwiches quickly, efficiently and just as the customer likes it! You will take pride in your role and ensure that their gold standard of ingredients is maintained!
Assistant Managers play an essential part in ensuring stores run efficiently and with service at the heart of every shift. You are the face of the vibrant and fun business bringing the brand to life and ensuring our client’s customers receive the service and high quality food they have come to expect.
Assistant Manager responsibilities include:
- Ensures the team is motivated and provides a service focused environment
- Trains and coaches the team and leads by example
- Staff rotas and shift patterns
- Assist the Store Manager with stock control and ordering
- Ensure cleaning schedules are in place and followed by staff in order to maintain high standards
- Ensure and maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene making routine checks in line with company procedures
- Greets customers and provides a welcoming and friendly store environment
- Prepares ingredients and delivers exceptional quality sandwiches in a timely manner
- Demonstrates a real understanding of the menu items and can explain it to customers in an enthusiastic manner – is able to train new starters
- Cash management, giving change, recording orders, cashing up
- Ingredient management during the shift
- Food handling and preparation according to the brand formula
- Manages quality control
The Ideal Assistant Manager
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! just a passion for customer service and an enthusiastic and energetic personality. If you have experience running a retail or shift in a food based environment this is an advantage but not essential.
With a great attitude and a love of customer service you will delight in making fresh, quality sandwiches for your customers and motivating your team to do the same. You will be fanatical about fresh produce, cleanliness and always give a friendly greeting
You Will Receive:
For your hard work as the Assistant Manager, you will receive a competitive salary up to £8.08 per hour as well as benefits, including:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with leading high street retailers and restaurants. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with them
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as the Retail Supervisor / Team Leader! As an employer, our client pride themselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919759