EMC engineer Project management - Vehicle - £2593 p/h
EMC engineer Project management – Vehicle - £25.93 p/h
As a an EMC engineer Project management working for a leading automotive company based Gaydon you will be responsible for specific vehicle line, ensuring Corporate & Legal requirements are met.
- Lead EMC programme delivery for applicable vehicle lines Inc vehicle level testing and reporting.
- Ensure programme EMC requirement deliverables are met in line with GPDS/PCS.
- Approve component EMC test plans and test results for programme/s responsible for.
- Lead vehicle level EMC issue resolution and propose/demonstrate potential solutions.
- Provide EMC technical support/advice to others, Raise and progress AIMs on component/system owners where EMC deliverables are not met.
- Previous experience of component EMC signoff
- Previous experience working in an EMC test laboratory or within the electronics industry as an EMC engineer Project management skills essential
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical or EMC related subject
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960513006