Contact Centre Advisor
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Contact Centre Advisor to join the team based in Coventry. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £19,000 OTE.
Full Time and Part Time positions are available for this role and your shift pattern will be working to a rota within their opening hours of 8am - 7:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:30am - 12:30pm every third Saturday.
Responsibilities of their Contact Centre Advisor
- To receive inbound and make outbound calls on behalf of their Client.
- To achieve call and booking targets (full 2 week induction provided).
Skills needed to become their Contact Centre Advisor
- Good PC, literacy and telephone skills
- Have excellent customer service/selling skills (experience preferably gained within an after sales or call centre environment).
- Confident communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic work attitude
- Be a team player
Benefits of becoming their Contact Centre Advisor
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free on-site car parking
- Canteen onsite (subsidised)
- Onsite gym
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health cash plan once passed probation
- Career progression actively supported
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Contact Centre Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80915748