Senior Development Engineer
Senior Development Engineer
A Senior Development Engineer is required to join the project engineering department of a leading vehicle manufacturer working on exciting and challenging agricultural machinery programmes. This exciting role offers the opportunity to work on one of their most technologically advanced products.
West Midlands - Commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Derby, Stafford, Cannock, Crewe, Macclesfield, Telford, Wolverhampton, Lichfield, Tamworth
££Competitive Salary + Benefits
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Educated to Degree or HND level (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering.
- Coupled with an IEng (incorporated engineer) or CEng (chartered engineer) registration is advantageous, although not essential.
- Strong hands-on engineering background is required preferably with Agricultural machinery.
- You will have recent, proven experience in a vehicle development role.
- Our ideal candidate will possess knowledge and experience within agriculture, off-road, military or commercial vehicle industries.
- You will a strong communicator with the ability to manage and lead large projects and influence change.
The successful candidate will join a small, passionate and driven team, working with technologically advanced vehicles; your main duties would include:
- Leading test and development programmes to support new product introduction.
- The creation of test procedures and customer standards.
- Conduct on and off-site machine testing including at test facilities or real-world agricultural applications.
- Compile test and development reports.
- Carry out system specification, development and diagnosis.
- Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions.
- Design, commissioning and operation of test rigs.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Senior Development Engineer - Agricultural job, please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for further details.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Gary and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2867KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions ******************************) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960513977