Digital Marketing Apprentice - 05490
Baltic Training and Classic Lines Design are thrilled to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding team based in Bromsgrove.
Founded in 1996, Classic Lines Design is a creative design agency that specialises in innovative services including Web Design, Branding and Marketing. After winning the 'Design 100' award for being one of the best design companies to work for, they are now looking for an individual passionate about design to join their passionate team!
A wise man once said, "The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity to grow" Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Apprenticeships are not an easy way out, they are a commitment and a journey on which you will learn to overcome challenges and breakdown barriers.With the help of employers, an apprenticeship offers a structured and practical approach to learning. You will train in way that supports you, while you develop the skills you need to be successful in the fastest growing sector in the UK. If you're looking to revolutionise the way you learn, you are looking for an apprenticeship.
Working closely with the Director in a team of 3 you will be supported in the following duties:
- Updating and sending marketing material including infographics and mail shots
- Updating the company website including blogs
- Creating the brand identity
- Talking to customers over the phone
- Designing packaging and artwork using the Adobe suite
Training to be provided:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Confident user of a range of social media sites
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience creating a blog
- Eager to learn
- Passion for design and creativity
- Experience using the Adobe suite including Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal English Skills
- Confident and able to bring new ideas to the table
- 5 GCSE's A - C including English Language
The future is bright:
- Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £138.00 Per Week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week) - 9.00AM - 5.00PM
- Standard Holiday entitlement
- Pool table onsite
Location and travel:
Based in Bromsgrove Birmingham, the office is easily accessible on local transport links including the 162, 241 and 140 bus. Based on a busy high street it is also convenient for local shops and restaurants.
About Baltic Training:
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
When we receive your application, the Recruitment Consultant for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the link provided!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80927996