PDQ are partnered with a leading subsea technology business based in North London who are looking for an Algorithm Engineer to provide algorithm design, development and support, sensor and system characterisation and modelling to their product lines.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Design and development of algorithms for strapdown inertial navigation
- Estimation and adaptive filtering techniques (e.g. Kalman filter design)
- Sensor and system modelling, simulation, characterisation and analysis
- Real time product software implementation, testing and qualification
- Design documentation (including architecture, specifications, test procedures, reports)
- Development of test applications for engineering and production environments
- Compliance with industry standards and internal procedures
- Support of existing designs and production processes
- Self-management of workload
- Peer review
- Mentoring and direction of junior engineers
To be successful you are likely to have the following experience:
- 2.1 honours degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Design and development of navigation and positioning algorithms.
- System modelling, simulation and analysis using MATLAB
- Real time product software implementation in C/C++
- IMU and GNSS experience
- Inertial Navigation System theory
If interested, please apply with your current CV and PDQ will get in touch to discuss.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516296