Head of Commercial Finance
The Head of Commercial Finance acts as a business partner in providing operational and commercial support to help deliver business development and growth. You will be responsible for all aspects of the profitability on new and existing partners and support strategic acquisition projects.
- Line management and development of Senior Commercial Finance Analysts, Commercial Finance Analysts and Senior Finance Implementation Analysts.
- Take responsibility for implementation of system and process changes impacting Finance.
- Influence strategic decision making through challenging and relevant financial analysis.
- Highlight and challenge change implementation where necessary, supported by reasoned and logical arguments and assessing costs, risks and benefits.
- Conduct thorough auditable checks on work before submitting, ensuring accuracy and taking responsibility for the departments work output.
- Take responsibility for running the Partner Finance Revenue Committee.
- Develop business understanding of product profitability dynamics and drivers in conjunction with the commercial and marketing.
- Develop financial models to evaluate and provide recommendations for business development opportunities.
What We're Looking for:
- Financial Analysis Experience
- Pricing Experience
- Banking Experience
- Financial Services Experience
- Ability to Influence & driven on plan to improve and make changes
- Focused on transformation
- Good Presentation Skills & Strong managerial experience
- Able to Prioritise and Organise
- Flexible Approach to Tasks
- Able to challenge current procedures and make recommendations
- Financial services experience is key with focus on Credit Card, Point of Sale and Motor.
This role reports directly to the CFO and engage with a number of Directors and Senior Management.