When registering to Jobsite you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Hayley Group is the largest independent distributor of engineering products and consumables in the United Kingdom. The Group employs over 750 people and currently turns over £150M, through a network of 46 branches across the UK and we have an exciting opportunity at our head office.
Hayley Group Ltd are looking to recruit a candidate with credit control experience to join our busy credit control team.
Working hours : 38.5 hours Monday to Friday plus 1:4 Saturday mornings by rota. Additional working hours may be required during busy periods.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Chasing debt on approximately 850 live accounts by phone, email and chase letters.
- Liaising with customers and the branch network to resolve invoice queries.
- Obtaining credit checks from Experian on new customers and customers requesting increased credit limits.
- Handling referrals to debt collection professionals.
- Various other tasks relating to credit control.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516739