Senior Care assistant - Leamington Spa
We currently look for experienced Senior Care Assistants to deliver care and support to residents in Leamington Spa on a permanent full time basis (40 hours per week). You will be working within a 23 bed care home providing personal care and support to residents who have Dementia, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment, to older adults and Younger Adults.
Duties will include:
- Shift leading.
- Updating and creating care plans.
- Delegation of working rotas .
- Assisting management with leadership and providing support to the rest of the services team.
- Conduct reviews and ensure that process and policies are followed.
- Promote the physical, emotional and wellbeing of the residents in all aspects of personal care for example dressing, washing, bathing, mobility assistance where necessary.
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Administer medication.
- Completing and working to care plans and completing daily paperwork.
- Moving and handling residents.
- Be involved in providing a personalised housing related support service to older people with an assessed need which will help them to remain as independent as possible.
- 1 years minimum experience as a Senior care assistant (essential)
- 2 Years experience as a care assistant
- Experience of providing personal care
- NVQ Level 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. (Essential)
- Hardworking, friendly, a good team player and flexible.
- References cover a 3 year period including your most recent employer. (Essential)
- Enhanced DBS check updated (Essential)
- Level 1 Safeguarding
Should you not here within 7 days your application is not successful.
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
If you feel this role isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jasmine on ************* for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960509716