Trainee Teaching Assistant
- Are you keen to start a career that you’re passionate about?
- Do you want to surround yourself with inspiring individuals?
- Do you enjoy helping others learn and have a passion for working with children?
Then you are in the right place! Stonebridge Careers Training are offering you the chance to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant and turn your enthusiasm and interest into one of the most rewarding professions of all time.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be an extremely valued member of the education community. Whilst working as a Teaching Assistant you could be responsible for;
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities that stimulate pupils
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Observing and report on learner participation and progress
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks and more.
Stonebridge Careers Training are offering you the chance to study with us and gain your ‘RQF Level 3 in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools.’ You will learn to understand child and young person development, support learning activities and much more.
With this highly sought after qualification, you will have the choice of where you want to work. You could apply for a Teaching Assistant position within a infant or junior school, secondary school or independent school, the choice is yours!
If you have what it takes to become a Teaching Assistant and are eager to start, then we have everything you need to succeed! In addition to this, we even have our careers team on hand to help kick-start your dream job by matching you to potential career partners that are right for you!
Click APPLY now and fill in our online contact form so we can support you every step of the way.
Training course once completed will lead to employment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960518196