I am working with a large not-for-profit organisation based in the West Midlands who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team as they embark on a huge transformation.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: West Midlands
Employment type: 2 Year FTC
Salary: £32,000 - £40,500
Benefits: 15% bonus, 10% matched pension, 1/2 days homeworking per week, flexible working hours, private medical and dental insurance, childcare vouchers, real work-life balance
My client are looking for a business analyst to join their team. They have a wide range of ICT and Non-ICT projects undergo and need another BA to join their team.
- 2 years experience in a BA role
- Strong requirements gathering skills (ignoring the "want" and unearthing the "need"
- Strong experience specifically on the business (rather than technical) side of being a BA
- Involvement in the full life-cycle of projects
- Technology/Solution agnostic
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communicator
- Experience writing user stories
- Knowledge of Office365
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of large scale CRM or ERP
- Experience in BI projects
If this is of interest, please get in touch immediately as this requirement is urgent. My client are prioritising candidates who are available to start in under 1 month from being offered the role.
Interviews will take place towards the end of next week/the week after.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517166